How to Imitate Christ's Lifestyle
Most of us are forced into living a fast paced lifestyle because of the state of the current world situations. As a Christian, we are called to make Christ, our Lord, the center of our lives. Therefore, we need to readjust our lives according to His will, so that we can learn how to imitate His lifestyle. Love is the answer to all our needs! The following are some tips on how to be imitators of God.
- Realize how much God really loves you!
- Love others just like Christ showed His love to us.
- In all things give thanks to God.
- Serve others with a joyful heart.
- Be a giving spirit.
- Show patience with everyone in all situations.
- Persevere through all trials in your life.
- Be a humble, prayerful person.
- Good deeds are done for the glory of God the Father Almighty!
- Avoid all wrongdoing and immoral acts and anything contrary to God's teachings.
For you were once in darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. – Ephesians 5:8-10